1. To submit your order, pay deposit online by clicking on Order Wing Tab on the wing's page. Email email@example.com either with your filled-out order form or your desired wing specifications.
2. We will confirm your order and invoice a deposit for materials (typically $1000).
3. You will receive a confirmation of your wing's specifications. Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org if anything is not to your liking. This is your last chance to make any changes.
4. Sit back, relax and get updates as your wing is being built. Note: you will typically see a cutting notification relatively quickly and then there will be a delay of several weeks after the prep phase. Once you get the email that your wing has started assembly (I-beams) you will really see the pace pick up. You can check in on your wing's production progress at Wing Status Update.
5. Confirm your shipping address once we have final inspection complete.
6. Install, pack and jump your new badass flying machine!
7. Enjoy a cold beverage as a reward for a jump well done! (Okay, this is optional.)