1. To submit your order, click on "Online Order Form" under the wing you'd like to purchase. Design your wing and submit your order. If you have any follow-up questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We will confirm your order and invoice a non-refundable deposit for materials ($1000).
3. You will receive a confirmation of your wing's specifications. Respond to email@example.com if anything is not to your liking. This is your last chance to make any changes.
4. Sit back, relax, and get updates as your wing is being built. Note: you will typically see a cutting notification relatively quickly and then there will be a delay of several weeks after the prep phase. Once you get the email that your wing has started assembly (I-beams) you will really see the pace pick up. You can check in on your wing's production progress at Wing Status Update.
5. Confirm your shipping address once we have the final inspection complete.
6. Install, pack, and jump your new badass flying machine!
7. Enjoy a cold beverage as a reward for a jump well done! (Okay, this is optional.)
Please note that production times and slots are assigned upon payment in full of the deposit invoice and order confirmation receipt.
Terms: We strive to provide excellence in the ordering, service, and manufacture of our products. We stand behind our products and where necessary will repair or replace defective products. Due to the custom nature of our product refunds are not available for wing purchases. Invoices must have final payment within 30 days. Invoices open beyond 30 days will accrue interest at 20% APR. Invoices beyond 60 days late will have the items sold and any deposits/ partial payments forfeited to cover restocking and handling.