DELIVERY TIMEs (as of 3/20/23)
Wings // 15 TO 17 WEEKS
LINESETS // up to 3 WEEKS
all sliders // 4-6 WEEKS
1-888-24-Fluid X 0
1-888-243-5843 X 0
mon-fri 9am to 5pm
EMAIL MISSY@FLUIDWINGS.COM TO SCHEDULE
Location -Sandy Utah
Job Description Growing company looking for reliable, motivated employees to grow with us. We offer paid training and flexible schedules.
Position Summary: Responsible for : sewing operations, bartack operation, assembly operations or any combination thereof by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products, work instructions and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Follows Production drawings and work instructions to perform operations. * Must understand parachute familiarization.
* Achieves time standards to learning curve.
* Meets all quality requirements, efficiency goals, and production schedule.
* Understands and utilizes the Lean & Cellular Manufacturing process for the continuous improvement of product, quality, efficiency, scrap reduction, safety, and ergonomics.
* Follows all safety rules and has basic understanding of machine operations where applicable.
* Performs preventive maintenance by keeping machine clean, blown out, and oiled.
* Wears safety glasses when using air hose to clean out machines.
* Must understand role in Kanban priority responsibility.
* Completes required production paperwork and barcode activity accurately.
* Performs self-inspection of all work and performs own rework as required.
* Keeps area clean and neat. * Must be able to read First Piece canopy packages, Engineering Bulletins or Design Summary packages to familiarize on product.
* Performs other inherent duties related, but not limited, to the above. Education and Experience Requirements * High School diploma or GED Equivalent required
* Previous sewing experience preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Must pass certifications of assigned operations. * Must be capable of learning to operate a sewing machine.
* Must be able to read ruler measurements and possess self-inspection skills.
* Must be able to read, understand and follow written Standard Operating Procedure Specifications that are written in the English language.
* Must pass the a Light Industrial sewing Test. Physical Requirements
* Finger, hand and arm dexterity crucial for sewing canopy parts.
* Visual acuity necessary for seeing match marks and determine good versus poor stitch quality.
* Ability to lift materials weighing up to 40 pounds.
* Must have legible handwriting to complete required documentation.
* Must be able to sit, stand, bend and lift for extended periods of time depending on job task
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract